Gosh!! How did I manage to pass my Kim’s game? As soon as I see the questions, my mind went totally blank… hmm; wad made me remembered it huh? Tough question… I dno…
The day started off with foot drills… someone got dizzy spells but I dno hu… it’s been more than a term le and I still dno her… failure? No,no,no… no way I am… hahax.. Soon after ahe almost fainted, we got water break… thanx to her huh? Hahax…
At 10.15am, we got uniform test… quite easy I would say… cuz I passed le… then we had a lecture on whistle and hand signs… and when it ended, we had the test… it’s the easiest test of all… I wonder y some ppl failed…
After that, it was lunchtime… the canteen only sold fried rice and fried food… I wonder y the other vendors din wan to sell some food, got $$ earn leh, y don wan?
Then, it the most dreadful part of the day… it’s the… SGGA TEST!!! Omg… arghz… :(
But still, I managed to complete the test… we did not get back the results till later… and during this period of suspense, agony and worrying, we had another test… *moan*… *sigh*… test again… it was world badge, world flag and trefoil… passed tat too…
And, the time has come!! Our SGGA test results!! Some failed… I passed!! YEAH!! HURRAY!! Great… and I got good marks… 24half/26!! Cool…At the end of the day, we had TAPS and went home after that…